Grandview Acres -
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

What's new? Find out here!
Updating a bit

August 2011
July 2011
June 2011

powered by

My Blog

Soft Opening

This is one of those good news/bad news posts.

Since it's always better to focus on the positive, let's have the good news first.

I have moved into my kitchen! That's right, I have been baking in it for about two weeks now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  I can't believe how much more efficient I am now that I am not dodging kids, hunting my utensils down (put away by a helpful child in some random place) and/or shoving someone's lunch out of my way.  It makes me want to dance a jig, and my new kitchen is so spacious, there is plenty of room to do just that! (Get your secret camera ready)

But, with any project, there is always a downside...   My quest to be actually certified will be slowed down for many months.  The government red tape and hoops system has provided me with some additional obstacles until I get that real certification.  The good news is, that I am not out of business as long as I adhere to the proper labeling requirements.  I will continue to press forward, despite the setbacks.

I need to put up some new pictures, don't I?

8 Comments to Soft Opening:

Comments RSS
glass clamp on Thursday, May 16, 2013 4:47 AM
John Ernst Steinbeck~ Lord how the day passes Its like a life so quickly when we dont watch it and so slowly if we do.
Reply to comment

Forklift Training Melbourne on Sunday, March 02, 2014 6:32 AM
This is a good blog post, I was wondering if I could use this summary on my website.

Office Paper Products on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 5:27 PM
The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration

odżywki białkowe on Monday, June 23, 2014 4:14 PM
The graceful indoor can go often the window treatments quite heavy and also ornate It does to settle on answers accompanied by a large volume effective application
Reply to comment

wetten on Thursday, August 14, 2014 8:44 AM
Sind Sie Haben Sie schon beginnen zu sehen, wie Welt -wide-web Leichtathletik Umwelt? Es gibt viele Websites die bieten , die Geld zur Verfuegung stellen Einnahmen Boni; Sie finden konnte begegnen erhalten alle von ihnen als Ergebnis einige ein paar Experten-Service Online .
Reply to comment

adres internetowy on Friday, August 15, 2014 12:35 PM
to pick out skilled enterprise that's through fine standing boxes involving ornament and even fairly undersized items
Reply to comment

sw???±ss army on Saturday, January 03, 2015 9:43 AM
One more important area is that if you are a senior citizen, travel insurance pertaining to pensioners is something that is important to really think about. The elderly you are, the harder at risk you happen to be for making something poor happen to you while in foreign countries. If you are never covered by many comprehensive insurance policies, you could have a few serious troubles. Thanks for sharing your good tips on this web blog.
Reply to comment

www on Friday, July 03, 2015 1:36 PM
Both your kitchen including the toilet you are able to discuss with these folks frequently When deciding upon often the acquiring glass tiles needs to earliest think about space by which most of us will do benefit from them
Reply to comment