Grandview Acres -
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

What's new? Find out here!
Updating a bit

August 2011
July 2011
June 2011

powered by

My Blog

Soft Opening

This is one of those good news/bad news posts.

Since it's always better to focus on the positive, let's have the good news first.

I have moved into my kitchen! That's right, I have been baking in it for about two weeks now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  I can't believe how much more efficient I am now that I am not dodging kids, hunting my utensils down (put away by a helpful child in some random place) and/or shoving someone's lunch out of my way.  It makes me want to dance a jig, and my new kitchen is so spacious, there is plenty of room to do just that! (Get your secret camera ready)

But, with any project, there is always a downside...   My quest to be actually certified will be slowed down for many months.  The government red tape and hoops system has provided me with some additional obstacles until I get that real certification.  The good news is, that I am not out of business as long as I adhere to the proper labeling requirements.  I will continue to press forward, despite the setbacks.

I need to put up some new pictures, don't I?

19 Comments to Soft Opening:

Comments RSS
glass clamp on Thursday, May 16, 2013 4:47 AM
John Ernst Steinbeck~ Lord how the day passes Its like a life so quickly when we dont watch it and so slowly if we do.

Forklift Training Melbourne on Sunday, March 02, 2014 6:32 AM
This is a good blog post, I was wondering if I could use this summary on my website.

Office Paper Products on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 5:27 PM
The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration

Jadescape Floor plan on Tuesday, November 05, 2019 6:07 AM
Just saying thanks wouldn’t just be enough, for the fantastic fluency in your writing.

odżywki białkowe on Monday, June 23, 2014 4:14 PM
The graceful indoor can go often the window treatments quite heavy and also ornate It does to settle on answers accompanied by a large volume effective application

wetten on Thursday, August 14, 2014 8:44 AM
Sind Sie Haben Sie schon beginnen zu sehen, wie Welt -wide-web Leichtathletik Umwelt? Es gibt viele Websites die bieten , die Geld zur Verfuegung stellen Einnahmen Boni; Sie finden konnte begegnen erhalten alle von ihnen als Ergebnis einige ein paar Experten-Service Online .

adres internetowy on Friday, August 15, 2014 12:35 PM
to pick out skilled enterprise that's through fine standing boxes involving ornament and even fairly undersized items

sw???±ss army on Saturday, January 03, 2015 9:43 AM
One more important area is that if you are a senior citizen, travel insurance pertaining to pensioners is something that is important to really think about. The elderly you are, the harder at risk you happen to be for making something poor happen to you while in foreign countries. If you are never covered by many comprehensive insurance policies, you could have a few serious troubles. Thanks for sharing your good tips on this web blog.

www on Friday, July 03, 2015 1:36 PM
Both your kitchen including the toilet you are able to discuss with these folks frequently When deciding upon often the acquiring glass tiles needs to earliest think about space by which most of us will do benefit from them

essay on time on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 3:36 AM
If you genuinely believe in "let go and let God" then you're the wittiest person on earth. sit back and relax while God handles all your affairs divinely. stay strong.

replica Bell Ross watches on Saturday, July 14, 2018 4:11 PM
Good blogging skills you got dude use it and keep sharing.

Swiss Replica Rolex Watches on Monday, July 16, 2018 1:38 AM
I'm really glad that you have planned and scheduled this homecoming activity in the Primitive Baptist Church.

loemrntdherid1 on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 1:56 AM
This is good site to spent time on .

dtdc tracking on Friday, July 27, 2018 2:30 AM
Hey guys if you want to track your order for free online then must try my link to get best dtdc services for free online.

Mervin on Saturday, July 28, 2018 4:27 PM
well first of all that's a reallyu dope Audi r-8 This car is all about the style and luxury.The rely on encourages children in addition to their families to communicate upwards and stay observed.linkI am happy which you surely shared this useful facts with us.Fairly certain he will have a good read.linkThis blog impressed me and over exceeded my expectations by providing the info about to choose the right course for taking admission in the colleges.His friend said something he never forgot - "The antidote to exhaustion is wholeheartedness."I think of wholeheartedness as something that comes with alignment.link

Lanasari Halim on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 12:27 AM
arus dikatakan.Hubungan Dasha dengan orang tuanya secara bertahap link 9 agen astm a283 c agen pipa boiler agen plat abrex 400 agen plat asme516 grade70 agen plat astm a285 c agen plat astm516 70 agen plat boiler agen plat hardox agen plat hb 400 agen plat high strenght agen plat high tensile sm490 yb agen plat high tensile sm490ya agen plat kapal agen plat stainless ss304 agen plat stainless ss310 agen plat stainless ss316 agen plat sumihard agen round bar besi aisi 440s45c agen round bar scm440 agen steel rail agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb jual plat high tensile sm490ya jual plat kapal jual plat stainless ss304 jual plat stainless ss310 jual plat stainless ss316 jual plat sumihard jual round bar besi aisi 440s45c jual round bar scm440 jual steel rail jual steel sheet pile pabrik astm a283 c pabrik pipa boiler pabrik plat abrex 400 pabrik plat asme516 grade70 pabrik plat astm516 70 pabrik plat boiler pabrik plat hb 400 pabrik plat high tensile sm490 yb pabrik plat high tensile sm490ya pabrik plat kapal pabrik plat stainless ss304 pabrik plat stainless ss310 pabrik round bar besi aisi 440s45c pabrik round bar scm440 pabrik steel rail pabrik steel sheet pile pusat astm a283 c pusat pipa boiler pusat plat abrex 400 pusat plat asme516 grade70 pusat plat astm a285 c pusat plat astm516 70 pusat plat boiler pusat plat hardox pusat plat hb 400 pusat plat high strenght pusat plat high tensile sm490 yb pusat plat high tensile sm490ya pusat plat kapal pusat plat stainless ss304 pusat plat stainless ss310 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox plat stainless ss201 plat sphc po plat putih spcc sd plat hitam ss400 plat hitam sphc plat corten plat astm a36 plat alumunium plat abrex 500 plat abrex 450 plain bar pipa sch80 pipa sch40 pipa sch160 pipa sch120 pipa sch10 pipa medium galvanis perforated plate grating size galvanis expanded metal deformed bar besi wiremesh besi unp besi cnp besi baja wfbeam baja h beam

retro mens shirts on Friday, August 30, 2019 11:33 AM
I think this is a better than average article. You make this data intriguing and locks in. You give perusers a ton to consider and I welcome that sort of composing.

iot platform security on Sunday, October 06, 2019 6:39 AM
I discovered your this post while hunting down some related data on website search...Its a decent post..keep posting and upgrade the data.

little snitch license key on Monday, November 11, 2019 2:28 AM
Your site is truly cool and this is an extraordinary moving article.